Program For Thursday May 9 2019
OCSO Grand Rounds
Please join us for an evening of exciting clinical and surgical cases from the following presenters:
- Management of a Subretinal Infiltrate
Sean Adrean, MD
- What Lies Beneath!
Madhu Agarwal, MD
- Refractory Inflammatory Blepharitis Treated with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Jeffrey Joseph, MD
- Epiretinal Proliferation in Macular Holes and its Surgical and Prognostic Implications
Esther Lee Kim, MD
- The Evolution of a Novel Surgery for Nystagmus: Myectomy with Pulley Fixation
Robert Lingua, MD
- Sudden Angle Closure Due to Neovascular Disease
Herman Rundle, MD
- You Can’t Judge a Book by its Cover!
Jenny Wu, MD
The Capital Grille (Terrace Room)
3333 Bristol St.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Schedule Of Events
The Executive Committee is to convene at 6:00 p.m.
No Host Bar & Hors d’Oeuvres
Social Time and Exhibits 6:30 p.m.
Dinner 7:15 p.m.
Lecture 7:45 p.m.
Please RSVP by May 4th to firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 655-9300
Non OCSO Members - guest fee $100
Fellows – guest fee $30
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Full disclosure information for all those in control of content will be provided on site.